A constructible design requires thorough field investigation to insure the suitability of the design and the selected equipment to the current field conditions. Our field engineering services cover all field related activities that are required to ensure that the design can accurately fit field conditions and to ensure that all gaps, discovered during construction, are handled in line with the design intent and according to the applicable codes and standards.
Field engineering services include;
- Conducting pre-design field surveys to ensure that the design is developed with the actual site conditions in mind and to verify the contents of the available documentations. Existing documents will be updated as needed to reflect the existing site conditions.
- Liaison with client’s construction team to check if any other projects will be undertaken within the same project boundaries that may affect the surveyed site conditions.
- Meeting and conducting walkthroughs with awarded construction contractor to familiarize him with the design intent
- Responding the contractor’s clarifications and Request for Information in a timely manner.
- Conduct construction supervision walkthroughs.
- Perform pre-start-up reviews on installations
- Undertake or support commissioning and start-up activities.